Sunday, November 28, 2010

An Armadillo, a Walrus, and a pain in the behind Giraffe

The first is an armadillo in pink. Yes pink, just because I had some. There are plans for a yellow one before christmas(for friends in Texas).



The Walrus is made from the Spinning Room(my LYS) colorway from Periwinkle Sheep. I love this yarn!(I stiil have 22 grams of it left, so there will be more Spinning Room animals.)



I am finally finished with the Giraffe. I love how he turned out, but he was a pain in the behind to make. It took me 9 tries(3 turned out to be other animals) to get him just right. After I had finished him I decided that he needed spots. Therefore I have to go to my Chemistry Lab(better known as the kitchen) and get some food coloring and vinegar out. The spots were easy to make and really make the Giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment